Crypto Market Alerts widget allows you to create, filter, edit, delete crypto signals and receive alerts when a particular market reaches a specific price.
How to Create a Crypto Alert?
- click “Alert” button on top of the chart or start typing the price in Alerts widget
- You can set the price manually, or click the crosshair icon and click on the chart to set the price
- To adjust the price, simply drag the alert item on the chart to a specific price
- After that, you can select a sound for the notification
- And add a note to this alert
- Click “Save”
How to Filter a Crypto Alert?
Once the alert is created, you will see all the alerts on the My Alerts widget.
Here you can filter them to show:
- Alerts for the current market only;
- Alerts for all markets;
- Active alerts;
- Or past alerts.
How to Edit a Crypto Alert?
- Click the pencil icon on My Alerts widget
- Adjust the price
- Edit the sound of the alert
- Edit the note.
How to Delete a Crypto Alert?
- just click the trash bin icon.
Manage Your Digital Assets Within One Interface