My Orders widget shows all your open and closed orders.
For every order you can see:
- The date and time of the order
- The market name, clicking on it will open the market, replacing the current one. You can right-click it to open in a new tab and other options.
- The type of an order
- The Side, either buy or sell
- The Amount
- The price at which the trade happened
- How much of the order has been filled
- The total amount of quote coin spent on this order
You may use the filter to see:
- Open or Closed orders;
- Order just for the selected market, or for all markets.
Also you can edit or remove orders by clicking the pencil or trash icon.
Manage Your Digital Assets Within One Interface