The Bases Info widget contains the list of markets the Crypto Base Scanner algorithm found.
It is a great assistant if you want to find a market with strong support levels.
- create a filter preset, to do it, click the “Settings” icon.
- Then click the “plus” to create a preset
- Enter the name and click Save.
- Turn the filters On.
- Click “Add” to add an exchange and select the one you want to use.
- Then select the currencies from the list;
- You can add more exchanges & coins if you click “add” again.
- Set a 24-hour volume range for the market
- The next step is to set a 24-hour volume range for the market. You can set it either in BTC or USD;
- Now you need to define the drop range. Usually, traders are interested in drops starting from 3% and deeper.
- The success rate is the percentage of the times the price dropped more than 3% below the base and returned to the base (which we also consider as the “respected base”;
- Note that the active market success rate can never be 100% because at least one base is not respected when it’s active;
- You can also set the maximum days it takes on average for the price to return to the base;
- Finally, make sure to save your preset by clicking the Save icon;
- Now you can wait for the markets to appear on the list.
On the Active Bases tab, you will find a list of markets with the following:
- Market name
- The 24-hour volume in USD and BTC;
- The success rate;
- How much time ago the base has been cracked;
- The current drop percentage;
- And the median drop percentage.
To select a particular market, just click the market name from the list. This will replace your currently open market.
If you can right-click the market item to open the market. It will replace the current one.
- Open in a new tab;
- Save the base, and later you can find it on the “Saved” tab of the bases widget;
- Hide the base, if you have already checked it and don’t want to see this base crack again;
- Copy the market name;
- Add the market to the Watch list or assign a color tag in the Watch list.
If you want to find the exact market or explore other markets on your exchange that are not in the list:
- Go to the Exchange tab;
- Select the exchange you need;
- Find the market on the list.