14 - My Orders widget
My Orders Widget Info
My Orders widget shows all your open and closed orders. For every order, you can see:
- The date and time of the order
- The market name, clicking on it will open the market, replacing the current one. You can right-click it to open in a new tab and other options.
- The type of an order
- The Side, either buy or sell
- The Amount
- The price at which the trade happened
- How much of the order has been filled
- The total amount of quote coins spent on this order
You may use the filter to see:
- Open or Closed orders;
- Order just for the selected market, or for all markets.
Also, you can edit or remove orders by clicking the pencil or trash icon.
Tutorials in this course01 - Registration and 2FA in Altrady
Start Trading With Altrady Today
With our platform's unique tools,
Altrady has empowered over 70,000 traders!
Manage and grow your cryptocurrency portfolio.