The Positions widget organizes your multiple trades into groups.
Every time you buy something new, a position will be opened, and your profit will be calculated against the current price. When you buy more, your position is increased and your break-even point is adjusted. When you start selling, it will update the break-even point until you fully recover your investment or don't have a balance left of what you bought.
On the positions widget, you can find the following information:
- The date when each position has been opened and how old it is;
- Market name and the exchange account;
- Side, either Long or Short. It's defined automatically by checking if you bought more than sell or vice versa;
- Cost, the amount you have invested in this position;
- Size, the amount of coins you bought;
- Average price;
- Mark and Liquidation price for futures;
- Progress bar shows how close you are to recover all your investments;
- Difference shows a percentage of your loss to profit;
- P&L column your profit or loss in quote currency and USD.
If you open a popup on any positions, you can:
- View position. This will open a chart with the selected position
- Mark position as closed
- Delete position
- Exit with either limit or market order.
After you open a chart with the position, you can see position details on the Break Even Calculator widget. You can switch between the positions, adjust the start or end dates of the current position, or create a new position with manual dates. This is helpful if you want to add positions for the trades you've made before this feature was implemented or before you started trading with Altrady. You will also find all the break-even calculator data for each position, such as realized and unrealized profits, net profit, and fees paid for every separate position.
No matter if you want to invest in Bitcoin or explore altcoins, Altrady is here to serve as your all-in-one crypto trading software.
Manage Your Digital Assets Within One Interface